Friday, November 22
- Live Music: Casey Phillips, at Pier 98, 6 p.m.
- Live Music: Wes Johnson, at Brass Hat, 6 p.m.
- Live Music: Southern Miss Steel Pan Orchestra Musical Event, at Hattiesburg Cultural Center, 6:30 p.m.
- Live Music: Adam McAdory, at Sully’s, 7 p.m.
- Live Music: Friday Night Balcony Bar, at Blu Jazz Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
- Live Music: Royal Horses, at Brewsky’s, 8 p.m.
- Live Music: Gypsy Rose, at Sidelines, 9 p.m.
Saturday, November 23
- Pre-Black Friday Shopping, at Simply Vintage, 8 a.m.
- Saturday Brunch, at Blu Jazz Cafe, 10 a.m.
- Power & Restore Yoga, at Power Yoga & Movement of Hattiesburg, 10 a.m.
- Yamaha Double Rebate Event, at Mississippi Music, 10 a.m.
- Disney Frozen 2: Join the Journey, at Walmart 98, Noon
- Health Fair at the Z!, at Zion Chapel AME Church, Noon
- Southern Miss v. Western Kentucky, at The Rock, 2:30 p.m.
- Holley B and the Bad Hats Band, at Glory Bound, 6 p.m.
- Live Music: Mike Miller, at Pier 98, 6 p.m.
- Live Music: John Ford, at Blu Jazz Cafe, 7 p.m.
- Live Music: Phillip Blackwell, at Sully’s, 7 p.m.
- Wilder v. Ortiz II, at Hooters of Hattiesburg, 8 p.m.
- Live Music:
- Live Music: Blackwater, at Sidelines, 8:30 p.m.
- Live Music: The Prom Knights, at Brewsky’s, 10 p.m.
Sunday, November 24
- Paint Your Own Pottery – Walk-ins Available, Bristles Art Studio, 2 p.m.
- Budokon Yoga, at Power Yoga and Movement of Hattiesburg, 5:30 p.m.
- LGBT Youth Support Group, at The Spectrum Center, 6:30 p.m.