The 4th of July holiday may be over, but there’s still plenty to enjoy. Check out the full list below:
July Sale Weekend, at the Lucky Rabbit
July Sale Weekend, at Simply Vintage Market
Friday, July 5:
- Friday Night Magic, at Top Tier Board Games, 6 p.m.
- Live Music: Phillip Blackwell, at Donanelles, 6 p.m.
- Rainbow Happy Hour, at Blu Jazz Cafe, 6:30 p.m.
- Live Music: Back Door Coffehouse, at 3200 Arlington Loop, 7 p.m.
- Live Music: Phil & Foster, at Murky Waters BBQ, 7 p.m.
- Live Music: Independence Weekend Jam, at Nick’s Ice House, 9 p.m.
Saturday, July 6:
- Saturday Group Ride, at Infinity Bicycles, 7 a.m.
- July Hub City Maker’s Market, at Town Square Park, 10 a.m.
- Yoga at the Brewery, at Southern Prohibition, 10:45 a.m.
- One in a Melon Adoption Event, at Petsmart, Noon
- Train for the Entire Summer, Tiger Rock Martial Arts, 4 p.m.
- Live Music: Cary Hudson with Katrina Miller, at Blu Jazz Cafe, 7 p.m.
- UFC 239, at Hooters of Hattiesburg, 9 p.m.
- Live Music: First Saturday, at Lecture, 10 p.m.
Sunday, July 7:
- USA World Cup FINAL Watch Party, at Keg and Barrel, 10 a.m.
- One in a Melon Adoption Event, at PetCo, Noon
- Advanced Budokon Yoga Class, at Power Yoga & Movement of Hattiesburg, 4:15 p.m.
- Live Music; Shelby Kemp Live, at Glory Bound Gyro Company, 5 p.m.
- Art Practice, at The Booking Hall, 6 p.m.