Friday, January 17
- Door Hanger Class, at Bristles Art Studio, 5:30 p.m.
- Live Music: Philosophy, at The Shop Downtown, 6 p.m.
- Live Music: T-Bone Pruitt, at Murky Waters, 6 p.m.
- Live Music: 3rd Friday Night, at VFW Post 3036, 6:30 p.m.
- Live Music: Mississippi Moonlight, at Brewsky’s, 7 p.m.
- Live Music: Gospel Concert Series, at Heritage UMC, 7 p.m.
- Live Music: Shelby Kemp, at Sully’s, 7 p.m.
- Hub City Comedy Show, at Southern Prohibition, 7:30 p.m.
- Live Music: Downtown Funkmasters, at Blu Jazz Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
- Live Music: Massive J & Battle Cat, at Thirsty Hippo, 9 p.m.
Saturday, January 18
- Carey Music Audition Days, The Winters School of Music and Ministry, 9 a.m.
- January Monthly Meet, at Honda Sports Center, 9 a.m.
- Power & Restore Yoga w Caitlyn, at Power Yoga & Movement, 10 a.m.
- Braiding Class, at Hattiesburg Library, 10:15 a.m.
- Cosmonaut Sandos Release, at Southern Prohibition, Noon
- Roaring 20s Dance, at Jackie Dole Sherril, 7 p.m.
- Live Music: Adam McAdory, at Sully’s, 7 p.m.
- HatFellas: A Mari Scorsese Picture, at Hattiesburg Ballroom and Beyond, 8 p.m.
- Live Music: Broken Road South, at Sidelines, 8 p.m.
- Soulful Groove: The Lil Black Dress Edition, at TheHub, 8:30 p.m.
- Live Music: The Molly Ringwalds, at Brewsky’s, 9 p.m.
- HattiesDrag, at Thirsty Hippo, 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, January 19
- Sunday Pop-Up Movement Class, at 5 Star Nutrition, 11 a.m.
- Super Smash Bros. Tournament, at Colludium Brewing, 3 p.m.
- Advanced Budokon Yoga, at Power Yoga & Movement, 4:15 p.m.
- Budokon Yoga Class, at Power Yoga & Movement, 5:30 p.m.