This month our focus is “Spring Clean Up .” We need your help making our City safe, clean, and attractive. As part of our “Good Neighbor” Campaign, the City of Hattiesburg’s Code Enforcement Team is asking each resident and/or business to self-identify and take corrective action to resolve any or all of the following violations prior to code enforcement inspections of our neighborhoods or businesses:
- Please cut your grass and make sure your landscaping is not overgrown. Pick up litter on personal property and real estate properties. This includes businesses with overflowing dumpsters and cardboard box containers
- Remove any and all political signs from your yards and/or businesses. Political signs are allowed 60 days prior to an election
- Junk and debris (normally spread out over property)
- Improper Outdoor Storage (normally under garages and or on yard)
- Non-Operational Vehicles (Must have a current tag, able to move under its own power)
If you would like to speak with us or if you have any questions, please contact us at 601-545-4596 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Together we can make Hattiesburg better”