As we move into the outdoor season and more and more activities will be conducted outside we are asking that all the citizens of Hattiesburg be mindful to keep the city clean and attractive. As part of our “Good Neighbor” Campaign the City of Hattiesburg’s Code Enforcement Team is asking the each resident and or business to self-identify and take corrective action to resolve any or all of the following violations prior to code enforcement inspections of our neighborhoods or businesses:
- Overgrown grass, weeds and litter on personal property and real estate properties.
- Trash and litter in and surrounding your property
- Junk and debris (normally spread out over property)
- Improper Outdoor Storage (normally under garages and or on yard)
- Non-Operation Vehicles (Must have a current tag, able to move under its own power)
If you would like to speak with us or if you have any questions, please contact us at 601-545-4596 or send us an email email@example.com.
“Together we can make Hattiesburg better”